Power and Handling
The operative word here is choices. The 2013 Fusion gives a number of them, such as available engine choices, available wheel choices, available transmission choices and more.
The Fusion interior is upscale in design, seats five comfortably. Enjoy state-of-the-art technology in the Ford SYNC® System with its voice-activated communications and entertainment plus 911 Assist feature, and the advanced Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link services and its greater wealth of travel information.
From functional to stylish, the standard and available exterior features on the 2013 Ford Fusion complement its sleek appearance.
When you look over the impressive list of safety features, you'll know how well equipped Fusion is when it comes to the all-important area of safety. Eight standard airbags, 4-wheel disc anti-lock brakes, and AdvanceTrac® with Electronic Stability Control System - they're all included as standard equipment.
We've made outfitting your Fusion easy with tailored options packages.
Power Meets Economy
If you're driving a Ford Fusion, the numbers tell the story, with up to 47 miles per gallon in the city, on the highway, or with a combination of both.* Delivering tight and lively performance, Fusion Hybrid starts from a complete stop and can travel under light to normal acceleration up to 62 miles per hour on electric power alone… with no fuel used.
*EPA-estimated 47 city/47 hwy/47 combined mpg. Actual mileage will vary.
Working in Unison
- The gas engine and electric motor combine to deliver a maximum 188 net horsepower
- Travel under light to normal acceleration up to 62 miles per hour on electric power alone
- Gas engine kicks in extra power when needed, such as when passing or merging
- Located in back of Fusion Hybrid
- Innovative lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery
- Powers permanent-magnet electric motor
2013 FUSION Hybrid SE Gallery
Regenerative Braking System
- Captures over 90% of energy lost through heat during braking
- Recycles energy to recharge hybrid battery
- Helps minimize wear on brake pads, to help lower maintenance cost
Relearn How to Drive
- Exclusive dual-LCD next-generation SmartGauge® with EcoGuide
- Built-in tutorials to help you improve fuel economy
- Four levels of customizable information
- Provides real-time information to help improve efficiency
eCVT Automatic Transmission
- Electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT)
- Designed to provide seamless, gearless shifting
- Compensates for changing vehicle speeds, keeping engine at level of peak efficiency
- Active grille shutters close to reduce drag
- Fully shielded underbody helps air pass smoothly underneath
- Both features combine to reduce aerodynamic drag and increase efficiency
SYNC® with AppLink™63
- Keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road
- Voice-control your music and mobile apps
Be Aware of Blind Spots
- Available BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert
- Designed to detect vehicles entering your blind spots
- Alerts you with an indicator light in the sideview mirror
- Audible warning of approaching traffic when you're slowly backing out
Available Lane-Keeping System
- Lane-keeping alert warns you through haptic feedback – a series of steering wheel vibrations that mimic a rumble strip
- Provides feedback when an unintentional lane departure is detected
- Alerts you to direct vehicle back into target lane
Hassle-Free Parallel Parking
- Available active park assist
- Simply push a button and activate turn signal
- Actively searches for available parking spaces
- Fusion Hybrid parallel parks itself with a few simple steps on your part