Power and Handling
2014 F-150 offers a line of four powerful and efficient engines, including the innovative EcoBoost® engine. Optional towing and payload packages, axle upgrades, and other available features let you outfit your F-150 for optimum power and handling.
F-150 comes in three cab configurations: Regular Cab, SuperCab, and the 4-door Super Crew, each with seating arrangements and cargo-carrying capacities to suit your exact need. And F-150 offers an impressive list of comfort and conveniences features, including Ford SYNC® plus the newly available MyFordTouch® system for 2013.
F-150 is tough and durable from the inside out. The available integrated tailgate step and box side steps make accessing, loading and organizing your cargo easy, while available side-mirror upgrades enhance safety and convenience.
F-150 comes with AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™,Safety Canopy® System with roll-fold side curtain airbags, and high-strength safety cage structure among its many standard safety features.
We've made outfitting your F-150 easy with tailored options packages.
Key Standard and Optional Features
SYNC® with AppLink™
Available voice-activated technology that helps you keep your eyes on the road and stay connected to your world27.
• Hands-free calling means you never have to miss a call. If your phone rings, you can answer with the push of a button, and you can make a call with the sound of your voice.
• AppLink63 allows you to voice-control some of your favorite mobile apps such as Pandora® internet radio and iHeartRadio® while driving53.
• Just plug in your compatible digital music player, USB drive and browse your music collection by genre, album, artist, playlist or song title using voice commands.
• Say “Bluetooth® audio” and you can listen to whatever's on your phone wirelessly, even your favorite audiobook48.
• Stay connected and you could have your incoming texts read to you with audible text messaging.
• SYNC Services is complimentary (excluding E-Series) for three years and provides turn-by-turn directions, 411 business search, personalized sports scores, news, stock quotes, horoscopes and more129. SYNC Services is available on select vehicles and may require a subscription fee when added.
• 911 Assist® can use your connected mobile phone to call 91128.
Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control (DEATC)
The available dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control (DEATC) system provides individual climate settings for the driver and front-seat passenger.
Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link™
The Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link34 is available on vehicles equipped with SYNC® with MyFord Touch.®
Navigation provides voice-guided turn-by-turn directions and also your choice of fastest, shortest, or EcoRoute mode that instantly calculates the most fuel-efficient route. Features also include a full-color three-dimensional bird’s-eye view plus points of interest and the last destinations entered in the system.
With SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link, you’ll also get detailed traffic information, current and forecast weather, gas station locations and prices, sports scores and schedules, theater locations with movie listings and times.
Remote Keyless Entry System
F-150 features a remote Keyless Entry System with two key fobs. The key incorporates the SecuriLock® Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) technology designed to help prevent the engine from being started unless the coded key programmed to your vehicle is used. The fob locks and unlocks the driver’s door and includes a panic alarm. Optional on F-150 XL; standard on all other models.