Power and Handling
2014 F-150 offers a line of four powerful and efficient engines, including the innovative EcoBoost® engine. Optional towing and payload packages, axle upgrades, and other available features let you outfit your F-150 for optimum power and handling.
F-150 comes in three cab configurations: Regular Cab, SuperCab, and the 4-door Super Crew, each with seating arrangements and cargo-carrying capacities to suit your exact need. And F-150 offers an impressive list of comfort and conveniences features, including Ford SYNC® plus the newly available MyFordTouch® system for 2013.
F-150 is tough and durable from the inside out. The available integrated tailgate step and box side steps make accessing, loading and organizing your cargo easy, while available side-mirror upgrades enhance safety and convenience.
F-150 comes with AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™,Safety Canopy® System with roll-fold side curtain airbags, and high-strength safety cage structure among its many standard safety features.
We've made outfitting your F-150 easy with tailored options packages.
Key Standard and Optional Features
Handles, door and tailgate - body color
Body-color door and tailgate handles are standard on F-150 FX2, FX4, LARIAT and King Ranch® models.
SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
Available voice-activated technology that helps you keep your eyes on the road and stay connected to your world.27
• Hands-free calling means you never have to miss a call. If your phone rings, you can answer with the push of a button, and you can make a call with the sound of your voice.
• Just plug in your compatible digital music player, USB drive or SD card and browse your music collection using voice commands.
• Say “Bluetooth® audio” and you can listen wirelessly to whatever’s on your phone, even Pandora® internet radio.48, 53
• Have incoming texts read to you with audible text messaging.
• SYNC Services is complimentary for three years and provides turn-by-turn directions, 411 business search, personalized sports scores, news, stock quotes, horoscopes and more.129
• Voice/touch climate control means you can just tell SYNC with MyFord Touch your preferred temperature and it will adjust to suit you.
• 8-inch LCD touch screen in center instrument panel stack; 4.2-inch LCD driver-configurable productivity screen in instrument cluster.
• 911 Assist® can use your connected mobile phone to call 911.28
And that’s just for starters.
Side mirrors - manual telescoping trailer tow with power glass
These available mirrors with power glass manually telescope and fold in for maneuvering in tight spaces. Included are heated glass, turn signals, puddle lamps, clearance lights and memory feature.
AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™ (RSC®)
Corner too quickly or swerve to avoid an object and Roll Stability Control™ automatically employs its two gyroscopic sensors to measure vehicle roll and turning rates, then selectively applies individual brakes and modifies engine power to help keep all four wheels firmly planted. And it all happens instantaneously, faster than you can blink an eye.39