Who leaves ratings and reviews?
Ratings and reviews are provided by customers who have either purchased a vehicle or visited a dealership for service.
How are ratings and reviews collected?
Customers are invited to participate in a survey administered by MaritzCX, an independent, third-party supplier.
Can dealerships edit or remove reviews?
No. Ford personnel and/or dealership personnel cannot modify or remove reviews.
Are reviews modified or monitored before being published?
MaritzCX moderates public reviews to ensure they contain content that meet Review guidelines, such as:
‣ No Profanity or inappropriate defamatory remarks
‣ No Personal Identifying information (e.g., customer phone number or email)
‣ No Competitor references (e.g., another brand or dealership)
‣ Dangerous behavior (e.g. threatening to harm employees or others)
‣ Lack of adequate text (e.g., symbols, emoji’s and random letters)
Reviews on the product and not the customer’s Sales or Service experience
Resources & Support
My Fleet Vehicles
Parts & Service
The F-150 Lightning Pro:
All-Electric and Ready to Work.
See How a Pro Gets it Done
Get Started with Fleet
All Fleet Vehicles
Click one of the below icons to start the browser download.
By entering your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive a text message on your mobile phone. Standard messaging and data plan rates may apply.