This program provides an ongoing inventory of vehicles for dealer and fleet management company use in meeting emergency or special needs of fleet customers.
Authorized dealers and fleet management companies can view inventory online and process an online order for an Escape.
Note: Program is designed for commercial customers, end user FIN 9Z999 is ineligible.
Customers can view inventory only. Customers are required to contact their Dealership or Fleet Management Company to process their order.
We believe this program reinforces Ford Motor Company's commitment to offering the best value in the industry and driving your business solutions.
2021MY Program Announcement
- 2021 Vehicle Series Available:
- SE FWD (U0G) 200A Array / 1.5L EcoBoost Engine (996)
- SE AWD (U9G) 200A Array / 1.5L EcoBoost Engine (996)
- Available Colors:
- Carbonized Grey (M7) / Black Cloth (4H)
- Oxford White (YZ) / Black Cloth (4H)
- Black Metallic (UM) / Black Cloth (4H)
- 2021 Standard Equipment and Ford Co-Pilot360 which includes:
- Auto-High Beam Headlamps
- BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane-Keeping System includes Lane-Keeping Assist, Lane-Keeping Alert and Driver Alert
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) (Pedestrian Detection, Forward Collision Warning, Dynamic Brake Support)
- Rear View Camera
- A valid Commercial End User FIN is required to qualify for National Fleet Incentives and the Rapid Order Fulfillment Program.
- Target delivery timing (to dealership) of 25 days, depending on geographic location
- Escape units will be available for dealer and fleet management company use in meeting emergency or special needs of fleet customers
- All current National Fleet incentives apply to eligible FIN customer(s) on vehicles purchased from the program
- $250 processing fee will be added per vehicle invoice for use of this program
- U.S. based program only