Who leaves ratings and reviews?
Ratings and reviews are provided by customers who have either purchased a vehicle or visited a dealership for service.
How are ratings and reviews collected?
Customers are invited to participate in a survey administered by MaritzCX, an independent, third-party supplier.
Can dealerships edit or remove reviews?
No. Ford personnel and/or dealership personnel cannot modify or remove reviews.
Are reviews modified or monitored before being published?
MaritzCX moderates public reviews to ensure they contain content that meet Review guidelines, such as:
‣ No Profanity or inappropriate defamatory remarks
‣ No Personal Identifying information (e.g., customer phone number or email)
‣ No Competitor references (e.g., another brand or dealership)
‣ Dangerous behavior (e.g. threatening to harm employees or others)
‣ Lack of adequate text (e.g., symbols, emoji’s and random letters)
Reviews on the product and not the customer’s Sales or Service experience
Resources & Support
My Fleet Vehicles
Parts & Service
Rapid Red Metallic (Extra Cost Color)
Star White Metallic (Extra Cost Color)